FilmOneFest is one of the largest events to occur on the Bayshore of New Jersey, bringing many individuals from neighboring communities.
This past year, in conjunction with other cultural events, Atlantic Highlands enjoyed a full day of local and non-local visitors to our shops and town.
Last year we had:
- Over 2,500 festival attendees
- Over 3,500 people visited Atlantic Highlands the day of the festival
- Over 243,000 views of the festival videos were seen on our smartphone and iPad apps
- Over 4,370 users from 82 countries downloaded our apps
- We receive and screen videos from all over the world
Our aim is to host an even more exciting FREE festival this year featuring more live music and the new FilmYoungFest to showcase student films. In order to have such a successful event, we need to raise significant funds. You can help us in three ways:
You can donate money, objects or services to help us reach our fundraising goal. Objects and services are auctioned off at our annual Benefit Dinner & Auction which is held in April at the Beacon Hill Country Club. To donate an item to the auction, please email Corinna Thuss at email@example.com.